CO2 Mondays – 5-part Design Series
2nd February 2024
In collaboration with Refrigeration Mentor, we are delighted to announce a free-to-attend informative 5-part series that will cover the system design of CO2 retail store refrigeration systems. Alongside Trevor Matthews, Nabil Cook, Chris Griffiths, and James Bailey, we will be discussing the following topics:
- How to select compressors and condensers/gas coolers.
- Understanding the heat load – cabinets and coldrooms, and the selection of expansion devices.
- How to apply heat recovery.
- How to size refrigeration services pipework.
- How to project the annual energy consumption and emissions of refrigeration systems.
As the transition away from HFC refrigeration systems continues as pace, this 5-part series is a must for junior and seasoned design engineers, and those with an interest in furthering their knowledge in adapting to environmentally stable technologies. This series is a precursor for an exciting and in-depth refrigeration design training syllabus that will be launched as a joint venture between OMEGA Solutions and Refrigeration Mentor in 2024.
You can register for this 5-part series via the link below: